Just an update to let you know I plan to return to work and re-open on July 20th. I know it is still a long wait and I assure you I look forward to seeing you all again, current and new pupils. This date is subject to change depending on Government guidelines or any 2nd surge of COVID19.
We have to follow the guidelines outlined in the Government “roadmap to getting Ireland back to work” I have to ensure that myself as well as my pupils and their families will be as safe as possible.
I have invested heavily in all types of PPE which will be available to you:
- FFP2/3 masks or disposable gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- Disposable seat and steering wheel covers
- Safety goggles
- Antibacterial wipes and cloths
- Car sterilising equipment
- Temperature gauge
We have not yet been advised by the HSE or the National Public Health Emergency Team on exact PPE requirements. The car and every area of the inside of the car will be wiped down before every lesson.
For safety precautions I need to ask you the following questions before each lesson:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID19?
- Cough, breathing difficulties, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell or a fever?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with the above symptoms within the last 7-14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been in contact with another person with the above symptoms within the last 7-14 days?
- Have you recently returned from abroad within the last 7-14 days and if so from which country?
*******PLEASE KEEP IN MIND*************
- I will take a check on your temperature before each lesson.
- Please sanitize your hands or put on any gloves before you get into the car.
- If you do show any of the above symptoms I will cancel the lesson at my discretion.
- Please give a minimum of 24hrs notice where possible if you are feeling unwell.
- I may need to shorten the lesson to allow for breaks as required with wearing a mask.
- I will have to open the windows (weather permitting) to allow for ventilation in the car.
- It is asked that you wear clothes that fully cover your arms and legs.
- Because of the lack of public toilet facilities available, I may need to use your toilet at home before and/or after your lesson.